I’ve had the great honour of being featured in the YStyle
section in one of our national papers, The Philippine Star
for the 16th of August (you can read it here
). It’s my first one ever, and I am very excited about it! Thank you so much to Raymond, Cai, and Cholo- for easing my shyness and making the experience fun as it was. You guys are awesome!!
Truth be told, I don’t have many designer pieces, I have a select few. All of which have been carefully chosen, used, and abused accordingly. I am hoping one day to have a narrowed down closet of my favourite things and be more sure of my style. Every year, I find myself that tiny bit closer to that goal. Well, maybe except for shoes. I will always need more shoes and will never think I have enough.
Sharing outfit photos and a few of my favourite things photographed by the wonderful Cholo Dela Vega—
(1) Outfit: Mens Tee: Acne / Denim Shirt: H&M / Denim Jeans: Acne Mens / Silver Heels: Zara / Watch: Locman
(2) Outfit: Reconstructed Top DIY: Thrifted / Skirt: American Apparel / Pants: Comme des Garçons BLACK / Monk Strap Shoes: Balenciaga
(3) Outfit: Dress: T by Alexander Wang / Sneakers: Comme des Garçons PLAY X Converse / Watch: Locman
(4) Scents: Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Parfum / Monocle X CdG Hinoki Parfum / Penhaligon’s Quercus Parfum / Santa Maria Novella Wax Tablets (I hang in my closets) / Astier de Vilatte Mantes La Jolie Candle / Monocle X CDG Hinoki Candle
(5) My first fashion books from ages ago / Olympus Superzoom 800 / Pentax K1000
(6) A few favourite lipsticks from MAC: Rebel, Russian Red, Up The Amp, Lady Danger, Heroine, Ruby Woo
(7) A few favourite necklaces gifted and cherished
(8) BTS photo with Cholo, Cai, and BL whilst fixing my stuff
(9) Snapshot of the day’s paper!